Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Sep 1997 08:14:50 -0500
From:         THE BUSLADY <RAUQ87D@PRODIGY.COM>
Subject:      Re: Whats your dream bus?

The EuroVan Winnebagel <g> is nice but like you said, $$$$! And it's

not as classy as a rear engine type 2. There's nothing like the Vanagons. They have the class of the vintage buses just updated. Man if you can find a Synchro, get it! Many here love theirs. I've never driven or owned on, so I can't say about it.

IF you can find something @ the dealers, watch it. I was screwed with

my first one. Soon as I got it home, the tranny leaked oil! They reuiblt it and ate the bill. This time with my Carat, I dissected it best I could. Bryon, my pal,

said I looked funny crawling under the van! How else do I look for signed of leaks eh?! haha! This one came from a different dealer, one

who's been here for 50 years! They have an excellent reputation. Their service dept's way is 'fix it right the first time' and they do

their damn best. They have a wall loaded with awards for service & sales and even letters from customers telling about how they were happy with them. Those helped make my decision on buying from them. it's only been 2 weeks almost since I got it, and I love my Carat!

____ Buslady,Buskid & "Erik" 1989 VW Vanagon Carat SoCal Peace,Love & Fahrvergnugen!