Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 23 Oct 1997 22:38:55 -0400
From:         Sudhir Desai <cdes@WELCHLINK.WELCH.JHU.EDU>
Subject:      q's about 3.4liter chevy v-6 installation

where can i mount my old alternator?

i got a set of Auto-Meter guages (water temp, oil temp, oil press., fuel press.) and i want the guages to be directly over the driver's head in the A/C duct (i never use A/C). how can i route the tubing for the oil press. and fuel press. guages back to the engine compartment?

does anybody know the number for ACDelco? i have to get a water pump, a crank pulley, a water pump pulley, a thermostat and housing, an oil filler tube (might use the one off the Volkswagen engine).

where can i find headers that would fit into the limited space of the Vanagon engine compartment?

this is what my exhaust system is going to look like after i find some headers:

any help would be appreciated

thanks in advance,

Sudhir H. Desai 1984 VW Vanagon 3.4 liter Chevy V-6 cdes@welchlink.welch.jhu.edu 1996 Subaru Outback 2.2 liter flat-4 sudhir_desai@geocities.com 1997 Jeep Cherokee

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1889