Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 30 Oct 1997 09:39:17 -0500
From:         Jim Davis <SyncroHead@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Fwd: FS: 90 Vanagon GL
Comments: cc: Joel_Cort@mc.xerox.com

Please do NOT hit that "reply" button. I'm just forwarding this - use the phone number listed below. ===================================================== FS: 90 Vanagon GL 7 passenger Weekender package with fold-down seats AM/FM Cassette, AC, Auto Maroon in collor

No Power Mirrors/No Power Windows/ No Power door locks/No Alloys

best of all NO WINTERS - pristeen 86K Miles, Asking $7,900

(716) 728-3032 Wayland NY (South of Rochester) --------------------- Forwarded message: From: Joel_Cort@mc.xerox.com (Cort,Joel B) To: SyncroHead@AOL.COM Date: 97-10-29 14:12:28 EST

Jim,

Hi, I am in the process of getting a new mail account and did not want to subscribe to the list just yet. In the interim, I saw your name so I'm hoping that you would be kind enough to forward the following message on to the vanagon list. And this is from an ad in the Sunday Rochester NY paper - NOT MINE -

This van sound real nice, unfortunately I'm searching for a Westi or EV-MV. Thanks Jim.

Joel Cort (716) 423-3851