Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 11 Nov 1997 02:41:28 -0600
From:         Budd Premack <bpremack@WAVETECH.NET>
Subject:      Fw: VW TREASURE HUNT CONTEST, PHASE I

Budd Premack 87 Wolfsburg, 84 Vanagon, 86 Syncro (for sale) 73 Super, 64 Bug Minneapolis, MN

---------- > From: Budd Premack <bpremack@wavetech.net> > To: Vanagon@gerry.sdsc.com > Subject: Fw: VW TREASURE HUNT CONTEST, PHASE I > Date: Tuesday, November 11, 1997 2:36 AM > > Budd Premack > 87 Wolfsburg, 84 Vanagon, 86 Syncro (for sale) > 73 Super, 64 Bug > Minneapolis, MN > > ---------- > > From: Budd Premack <bpremack@wavetech.net> > > To: bpremack@wavetech.net > > Subject: VW TREASURE HUNT CONTEST, PHASE I > > Date: Tuesday, November 11, 1997 12:46 AM > > > > RULES > > > > 1. The ojective will be to obtain the maximum amount of Contest Points. > > 2. Participation will be open to all Vanagon List members and their > > associates. > > 3. The treasure hunt items are being sought by genuine VW enthusiasts. * > > 4. Participants who supply an item will receive 100 Contest Points and a > > mutually agreed upon monetary settlement. > > 5. Participants who offer a valid item that is not officially accepted > will > > receive 50 Contest Points. > > 6. Participants who refer a valid item will receive 20 Contest Points. > > 7. Participants who make an unacceptable referral will receive 5 Contest > > Points. > > 8. All Entries and Contest Questions will be made via the Vanagon List > to > > bpremack@wavetech.net > > 9. The Phase I Contest will begin at 12:00 A.M., C.S.T., 11-14-97. > > 10. The Phase I Contest will end when all Treasure Hunt Items have been > > supplied. > > 11. Additional Phase I Treasure Hunt Items may be added at any time. > > 12. All data received will become the property of the Judges, who may, at > > their sole discretion, publicize it on the Vanagon List. > > 13. All questions about rules and conditions will be determined by the > > Judges. > > 14. The decisions by the Judges shall be final. > > 15. All winning entries will be posted upon completion of Phase I. > > 16. Participant's odds of winning will depend upon the number of entries > > received, as well as the skill and tenacity of the participants. > > 17. PRIZES will be awarded from the Official Private Stock of VW Goodies. > > > 18. The exact nature of the PRIZES will depend upon the diligence of the > > participants and the whim of the Judges. > > 19. A partial listing of PRIZES will be posted at a future date. > > 20. The PHASE I CONTEST will not be copyrighted, but the Wrath of the > > Vanagon List will be applied to all unauthorized users. > > > > PHASE I CONTEST TREASURE HUNT ITEMS > > > > A. > > > > > > > > > > * Hint: This is partially defined by the word "frugal". > > > > Budd Premack > > 87 Wolfsburg, 84 Vanagon, 86 Syncro (for sale) > > 73 Super, 64 Bug > > Minneapolis, MN