Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Oct 1997 19:57:45 CDT
From:         Joel Walker <JWALKER@UA1VM.UA.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Westy-Vision

>>Although we do not yet have kids, I would love to know how and where they >>mount a TV/VCR unit in a Eurobago, and moreso in a Westy.

in one of the Camping World catalogs i have, they list the following:

order # 12867 Panasonic 13" AC/DC/TV/VCR $599. "Watch your favorite shows and videos or record programs using either 12V or 120V power with this 13" TV/VCR. Operates on 12V DC using included 12V power cord with cigarette lighter plug or on 120V AC. 181-channel (125 cable channel) tuner features improved picture contrast, color on-screen remote picture adjustment, auto set channel memory, on and sleep timers and closed captioning. Two-head VHS VCR has digital auto tracking, one-touch recording, one minute timer back-up, 1 month/8 program record timer, auto time set adjustment, multiple search modes, auto repeat, quick play, real time counter, front-mounted audio/video inputs and earphone jack. 1 watt audio output. 120V AC, 60 Hz / 12V DC. Black cabinet and remote control. 15-7/8"H x 14-3/4"W x 17"D. shipping weight 33 lbs."

that's Camping World, 1-800-626-5944, 24 hours a day, USA & Canada!!! Operators are standing by to take your orders. :) American Express, Diners Club, Discover/NOVUS, Mastercard, VISA, Bravo Card (?!), Camping World charge card, cash, check or money orders greedily accepted (US funds only). no CODs.

stores located in Mesa, AZ Denver, CO Ft. Myers, FL Kissimmee, FL Tampa, FL El Cajon, CA Fairfield, CA La Mirada, CA Rocklin, CA San Bernardino, CA San Martin, CA Valencia, CA Rogers, MN Belleville, MI Bolingbrook, IL Bridgeport, NJ Henderson, NV Brunswick, OH Wilsonville,OR Bowling Green, KY Myrtle Beach,SC Nashville, TN Denton, TX Mission, TX Draper, UT Tacoma, WA

call 1-800-665-4687 for store hours of SuperCenter you plan to visit.

or check out http://www.campingworld.com

standard disclaimers apply: i never heard of these people, i don't work for for them, my family does not work for them, my family never heard of me or these people, i do not put ketchup on my ice cream, and i DO change my socks twice daily. :)

unca joel. p.s. i would swear that i had seen another such device, built to fit between the front seats of a SUV (or bus), facing rearward, that contained a TV, VCR, and stereo. i think it was Beverly Hills Motoring Accessories that had it, but i can't find a catalog that has it in there. and as i recall, it was even more expensive. :(