Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 30 Nov 1997 17:58:15 -0800
From:         zzIML-VANAGON <IML-VANAGON@I405.COM>
Subject:      Re: video: rear engined buses 1948 till 1993
Comments: To: Thomas Niksch <cct_tom_niksch@CLASSIC.MSN.COM>

I'm sure that you could easily get some, say Ron at Bus Depot, to sell _untranslated_ editions today! True VW collectors would want to have the original German <grin>!

Assuming someone (like Ron) wanted to buy 20 of them and import them, what would they cost at that quantity? Again, no change, the same one being sold in DE.

Stephen Gutknecht mailto:SGutknecht@i405.com http://www.i405.com/vw/Seattle/ Renton, Washington