Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Dec 1997 22:27:23 -0800
From:         "Steven X. Schwenk" <sxs@CONCENTRIC.NET>
Subject:      Re: re Cautionary Tale.....
Comments: To: Carl Hansen <carl_hansen@ATK.COM>

When it comes to insurance, all you have to remember is that the company will do no more than the law requires...and oftentimes they do not even do what the law requires...usually as the result incompetence...or arrogance.

in california, the company cannot just let your coverage lapse without notice. if they do not send out the proper notice of lapse...the policy remains in effect until they do...even if its a year later...also...many policies have 30 day grace periods.