Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 20 Dec 1997 11:34:54 EST
From:         KENWILFY <KENWILFY@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Blinker Fluid

"I tried to fill my blinker relay last night and something is wrong. It shorted out and made a sizzling noise like snap, crackle, pop. What did I do wrong?"

Hey guys, I know we can have some fun, but some of these guys on this list are so clueless mechanically that one of them might just try to add some fluid to his blinker relay and then send us the letter I made up, above (scared you didn't I?) I have gotten cars for dirt cheap before because the previous owners swore something was wrong with the vehicle. When I checked it out after purchasing the car, I found out that the problem was that the car was out of gas! So have fun but let us somehow specify that there is no such thing as blinker fluid so don't try to replace any (if you still have your receipt they will give you your money back at the parts store). Ken Wilford John 3:16