Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 1 Dec 1997 21:29:22 -0500
From:         The Bus Depot <list@BUSDEPOT.COM>
Subject:      VW TOOL LOANERS for list members

Sorry, I mistakenly sent the below as a "forwarded message", which may have confused some people as to its origin. In any event I thought I'd send it again the right way, just in case.

-Ron Salmon The Bus Depot (215) 234-0890

20% OF ALL PRE-TAX PROFITS THRU CHRISTMAS DONATED TO THE SALVATION ARMY. See my website at http://www.busdepot.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------------