Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 1 Dec 1997 20:48:51 -0500
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes57@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: viscus coupling test
Comments: To: Malcolm Holser <mholser@ADOBE.COM>

Another test would be to remove one rear drive shaft. Then go for a drive. You will feel some slipping, but the van should move surprisingly well. If it dose not move, than the coupling is shot. Do not push the van too hard as this is a hard test.

Dennis

-----Original Message----- From: Malcolm Holser <mholser@ADOBE.COM> To: Vanagon@GERRY.SDSC.EDU <Vanagon@GERRY.SDSC.EDU> Date: Saturday, November 29, 1997 8:53 PM Subject: Re: viscus coupling