Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 1 Dec 1997 20:38:03 -0500
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes57@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Leaking Clutch Master Cylinder Help Needed/Hoe to change it.
Comments: To: David Katsuki <katsuki@BBN.COM>

The clutch master is real easy to change. Remove the steering column cover and you will be able to see it at the bottom of the assembly. One hose, a banjo type fitting, and 2 8mm bolts and you are done. It will probably take longer to bleed it than to change it. All jobs should be this easy.

Dennis -----Original Message----- From: David Katsuki <katsuki@BBN.COM> To: Vanagon@GERRY.SDSC.EDU <Vanagon@GERRY.SDSC.EDU> Date: Saturday, November 29, 1997 8:01 PM Subject: Re: Leaking Clutch Master Cylinder Help Needed