Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1997)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Dec 1997 19:12:59 -0500
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes57@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: leaking oil pump gasket or bolts
Comments: To: David Bayer <bayer@SYBASE.COM>

Yes. Just remove the rear exhaust, support the engine and remove the rear hanger and tin. Then the pulley and pump are easily accessible.

Dennis -----Original Message----- From: David Bayer <bayer@SYBASE.COM> To: Vanagon@GERRY.SDSC.EDU <Vanagon@GERRY.SDSC.EDU> Date: Monday, December 08, 1997 8:58 PM Subject: leaking oil pump gasket or bolts