Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1998)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Feb 1998 17:17:43 -0000
From:         Larry Carter <lcarter@COWICHAN.COM>
Subject:      Fw: The F**d muffler fix
Comments: To: van <vanagon@vanagon.com>

---------- > From: Larry Carter <lcarter@cowichan.com> > To: vanagon list <vanagon@gerry.sdsc.edu> > Subject: The F**d muffler fix > Date: Wednesday, February 25, 1998 9:02 AM > > Hello; I recently had my 87 GL's muffler blow apart at the inside seam. I > didn't like the cost of the OEM part so I phoned around finally finding one > guy who would put a F**d muffler in there for me in place of the VW part.