Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1998)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Mar 1998 00:55:11 EST
From:         Thing Guy <ThingGuy@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Paulchen (and other) racks
Comments: To: jsilver@MAIL.AROS.NET, Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

In a message dated 3/18/98 12:29:01 AM, jsilver@MAIL.AROS.NET wrote:

<<Hi Vanaoneers...

Vic (our '90 syncro Westie) is in search of the best way to carry four bikes for us. I've seen a reference to a web page where Paulchen racks may be available, but I can't seem to find the adress. If anyone knows how to purchase one of these fine racks, or has any other suggestions about carrying 4 bikes, I'd appreciate the info...Thanks>>

I posted a couple of weeks ago that one of my new 1998 camping accessory catalogs has the previously thought to have been discontinued Vanagon Paulchen racks available. I also posted the current list prices for these racks as well as several other bike racks currently available for EVs and Vanagons. The Paulchen rack carries up to 4 bikes or 70kg.

Price would be $215 plus shipping and import. (maybe another $100 for $315 total) Paulchen EV racks are $257 plus $100, or $357 total.

P-mail me if interested and I'll send you a pic of the catalog page.

Steve '74 Campmobile New Side Tents at http://members.aol.com/tentinfo/index.html