Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1998)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Mar 1998 17:10:15 -0600
From:         Scott Chen <mac.chen@IX.NETCOM.COM>
Subject:      Re: Air cooled blocks
Comments: To: KENWILFY <KENWILFY@aol.com>, Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

>That's my 2 cents >Ken Wilford >John 3:16 > ><<P.S. Darwin may be dead, but I hope "Creation Science"- which isn't >science, but a means to a religious/political end- dies too, soon.>> >PS Definition of science is: a branch of knowledge or study dealing with a >body of FACTS or TRUTHS systematically arranged and showing the operation of >general laws. >A Theory is not a fact or a truth, but merely an idea of how something might >have happened or is happening. >Definition of Science Fiction is : a form of fiction that draws imaginatively >on scientific knowledge and speculation >Evolutionary Theory is none of the first and all of the second. >I Tim. 6:20 ..."Avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of >science falsely so called." >Who are you going to believe Darwin who wasn't there or God who was? >(You brought it up!)

Ken: Why is it OK for you to have a religous message in your signature, but when someone chooses to put a message with their signature you feel the need to preach to them? By putting "John 3:16" in your signature YOU bring it up as much as Sam did. Someone putting an opinion with their signature shouldn't give you carte blanche to start spouting religous drivel. Anyone having a problem with the above, there are pleanty of discussion groups debating Creationism vs Darwinism. This list should not be used for that purpose. Why is this so hard to understand?

Cheers!

Scott