Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1998)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 Mar 1998 20:41:45 -0500
From:         "John H. Rodgers" <inua@QUICKLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: VW service shops you trust
Comments: To: brad horner <crud@DNET.NET>
Comments: cc: Vanagon <vanagon@zuni.likeminds.com>

-- [ From: John H. Rodgers * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I vote "Aye!" for the service list. When traveling it would be nice to know (1) where service is available, (2) what type service is available (3) What type of work the recommendee had done (4) and whether or not the recommendee was happy with the result!

I traveled from Alaska to Alabama and didn't have a clue where service might be found, let alone good service. Now I am about to go back, and still don't have a clue as to what might be available along my route. Would be good to know.

John Rodgers '85 GL Driver -------- REPLY, Original message follows --------