Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1998)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Mar 1998 13:36:31 -0800
From:         "Backus, Brian G" <Brian.Backus@PSS.BOEING.COM>
Subject:      Re: Carbs on my '91 Westie Syncro---"The Story"
Comments: To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM, Mark McCulley <raven@HALCYON.COM>

Have you had any problems with your fuel infection system yet? Have you had to trouble shoot the problem yourself? Have you had to buy say a couple parts from the dealer? One of these days these injection systems are going to start wearing out.

Right now we're all complaining about Head Gaskets. What will we all sound like when our Air intake sensors don't work?

I've driven plenty of vehicles with carbs and i know I can troubleshoot them...

My four cents worth.