Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1998)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 3 Mar 1998 17:12:11 -0700
From:         Scott McDonell <scott@KONNECTIONS.COM>
Subject:      Re: SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY
Comments: To: Sam Scholten <vwvanagon@YAHOO.COM>
Comments: cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Gee, Sam, you use a lot of big words and phrases for someone whose footnote references punk. If you weren't a fake, you'd be nihilistic enough to let the smog debate go on, as it should. The cat-gutting freeman already threw in the towel, so I say let Scot and others finish wiping up the mess he left behind.

By the way, a bit of pedantry: myriads is not a word.

Scott Ogden, Utah '86 GL Syncro '59 Splittie '96 Jetta GLX VR6 '83.5 GL