Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1998)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:25:44 -0800
From:         ghamburg <ghamburg@VOM.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fw: Westy stalled/wont start
Comments: To: Karen Olson <kdosmm@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>, Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Today I got my westy back from the shop they adjusted the throttle valve and replaced the cap and roter .. it runs fine hope that solved my problem. the cap had one badly oxidized connection the plastic connection was also slightly melted ..(I wonder what caused this?) also I just noticed one of my exhaust manifolds is cracked Hope I don't get any carbon Monoxide inside. I will be dealing with that tommorow...does anyone have any sugestions?

GHamburg@vom.com -----Original Message----- From: Karen Olson <kdosmm@WORLDNET.ATT.NET> To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Wednesday, March 25, 1998 11:09 AM Subject: Fw: Westy stalled/wont start