Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1998)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 3 Mar 1998 22:53:12 EST
From:         Benjita <Benjita@AOL.COM>
Subject:      FS: Lots-O-Parts
Comments: To: vanagon@vanagon.com

Hi all,

I currently have an unbelievably packed garage. Fortunately it is packed with lots of great VW parts. In the next few days I will post a complete list of everything that I have. But in the mean time I would like to list a few of the more sought after items.

1) A carat interior in grey velour. Rear Seat folds into a bed. A table that folds up out of the wall, and 1 rear facing theatre style jump seat. $500.

2) A weekender interior in beige cordouroy. Very similar to above but with a permanently mounted rear facing seat with storage underneath. Floor is included if I can find a big enough box to ship it in. $300.

3) A full camping interior in beige formica. Sink/stove/frige unit, water tank, propane tank, rear closet. Missing abbreviated rear seat and floor. I may part it out if no one wants it all. $500.

4) I have 3 of the grey velour rear facing theatre style jump seats. $250 ea.

5) I have 2 5th seat bases. These are very cool. I would keep one if I didn't need the cash so badly:) They bolt onto the rails in Westies. They swivel, and they have a lockable glove like box underneath them. Best of all they still allow access to the refrigerator. Rare. $300 ea.

6) I also have 4 grey velour front seats. $75 ea.

7) A variety of Type II rear mattress covers in that wonderfull plaid. Green/Yellow, Yellow/Green/Orange. $50 ea.

8) Vanagon step rail. Bolts on. No drilling. $75.

9) And unfortunately I am parting out a complete '86 Syncro. No Body Damage, no VC. Pretty much everything else though. So so sad. Transmission $550. Engine core $400. German cylinder heads 5K miles $200 ea.

Now I am not in this business of selling parts. My intent is to sell the parts at a price where you feel like you got a real good deal. I have saved a lot of money because of the information that I have recieved on this list over the last year and a half, and would like to balance the scales in my own small way. I would love to give it all away, but cannot afford to.

And of course there is a list of things that I am still in search of. If you have something perhaps a trade can be arranged. If you know where I can find any of these things please let me know.

1 brown velour seat. With armrests. '86 model year. 2 OE Vanagon alloy wheels. Each of the exterior utility covers. 1 Idle control unit. P/N 251 907 393B/D 1 Power window regulator. 2 Swivel seat bases.

Feel free to email me with offers. Thanks.

Cory '86 Syncro Westfalia