Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1998)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 7 Mar 1998 18:38:33 -0500
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes57@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: different exhaust Q? studs or bolts?
Comments: To: John Anderson <vwbus@MINDSPRING.COM>, Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

The Heli-Coil is the best solution. Since it is stainless, you won't have a problem again. Also resists cross threading much better than the aluminum.

Dennis -----Original Message----- From: John Anderson <vwbus@MINDSPRING.COM> To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Saturday, March 07, 1998 12:15 AM Subject: Re: different exhaust Q? studs or bolts?