Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1998)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Mar 1998 06:29:39 +0200
Comments:     Authenticated sender is <lumb@mail.rb.op.dlr.de>
From:         richard lumb <richard.lumb@DLR.DE>
Subject:      Projektzwo console and other purchases...
Comments: To: rubatoguy@IBM.NET, vanagon@vanagon.com

On Sun, 8 Mar 1998 16:19:12 -0800 Todd Last wrote...

> Has anyone considered a group purchase for the Projeckzwo console or > steering wheel shown at this website? > > http://www.projektzwo.de/t2/bilder/mittel.jpg >

Tod, Helmut, All,

I've been out of the loop for a while for a variety of reasons (new baby, work etc......) so didn't chip in before regarding P2. I live about 22 kms from their base in Landsberg and managed to resist visiting (having anticipoated severe pain in the wallet :) ) until last week. I bought their exhaust silencer (muffler in US?), which is manufactured by Sebring and had a good drool around/over some of their vehicles including a somewhat modified EV VR6 (190 PS), a snip at DM 158,000 :( . Very nice though.

The console setup in the double cab looked good - they have custom leather upholstery to match - all very professional looking.

Steering wheels retail for DM 535 - I can't remember the price of the console off the top of my head - I'll dig out the price list & post soon.

Oh, they sell keyrings too, from DM10 to DM33.

To the point - if Helmut or anyone else considering a list purchase needs an on-site prescence let me know & we'll sort something out. I'm away with the family and van in the UK from the 12th until 2 April so drop me a note before or after departure.

Regards,

Rich Lumb '86 MV Westy