Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1998)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Mar 1998 09:33:25 -0500
From:         Erik O <koesel@UAKRON.EDU>
Subject:      4 Posts in One: Syncros, Hitches, Fires, Driveshafts:
Comments: To: "Vanagon@VANAGON.COM" <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM>

Here's what's in this message:

- Hybrid Electric Vanagon Syncro Website - Pictures of a Cool Class2 Hitch - Burnt Van Pics - Syncro Center Driveshaft for Sale - Why I'm Posting Like This

I've set up some information on a hybrid electric Vanagon Syncro idea I'm working on. It's sort of a way to have an electric driven vehicle, get rid of the expensive viscous coupling, and spend a lot of money all at the same time. Check out the site at http://ebyte.com/ev

________

I've posted some pictures of an other listmembers sharp class2 trailer hitch. This is the best one I've seen so far. http://ebyte.com/wow

________

The pics of the Vanagon fire I took have been incredibally popular. I'm compiling a poll of guesses on what model year the van is. Take a look and drop me a mail on what your guess is. http://ebyte.com/wow

________

I have a Syncro center driveshaft for sale if anyones interested. It is in NEW condition and was one of the last things replaced on the van that I parted out last year. I kind of forgot I still had it. Email me if you're interested.

________

As opposed to sending out 4 different messages to post this info to the list, I thought I would send in this format. This is how I recieve a lot of mail from some of the companies I deal with. This saves the listserver from processing 2400 additional emails.

-- _______________________ Erik O Akron, Oh 82 GTI Westfalia http://ebyte.com/gl http://ebyte.com/wow