Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 Apr 1998 11:56:34 -0800
From:         ghamburg <ghamburg@VOM.COM>
Subject:      Re: $65  SKYLIGHTS /includes shipping
Comments: To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

I ordered a pop top sunroof from Trevor Reid 65.00 includes shipping and handling he sent to me last week no pre-payment was needed I just installed it ...it looks and works great! His phone # is 604 - 941-0676 (CANADA) it was identical to the original (color ,size, double plexiglass for strength,warmth, and D.O.T safety seal specs Today I mailed him a check -----Original Message----- From: The Bus Depot <list@BUSDEPOT.COM> To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Wednesday, April 01, 1998 10:13 PM Subject: *$39* POPTOP SKYLIGHTS!