Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Apr 1998 13:09:56 -0600
Comments:     Resent-From: CAnderson@vines.ColoState.EDU
Comments:     Originally-From: "Chuck Anderson" <CAnderson@vines.ColoState.EDU>
From:         CAnderson@VINES.COLOSTATE.EDU
Subject:      Re: Seat covers
Comments: To: vanagon@vanagon.com

Forwarded to: XMAIL[vanagon@vanagon.com] cc: Comments by: Chuck Anderson@Info@AdvanceServ Comments:

Sorry to have to ask but, who or what is "Fred Meyer?" -------------------------- [Original Message] ------------------------- I agree with Kevin. I have the same SAGAZ Seatcovers for my vanagon. Have been using them for 4 years already, and they still look good. The style number that I have is # 90107 GREY (Concours Tweed -it matches the original upholstery in the '90 vanagon). The best part was to be able to buy them at Fred Meyer on sale. Harald '90 westy

Kevin wrote: > > I found some fantastic seat covers at pretty good prices too. I searched > and searched, then stumbled upon SAGAZ Seatcovers. 800-327-8351, > 503-292-1602. These seatcovers are not just your average, generic > seatcover. They're quasi custom fitted to the year, make, and model of > vehicle your drive. In fact, I even picked a fabric pattern and color > that complements my Westie interior very well. I called the company's > TOLL number and spoke to a woman whom was very helpful and knowledgable > about the product. They fit like a glove, don't slide around, and don't > raise you up another 2 inches (like sheepskin covers). I found these, > believe it or not, at Fred Meyer! 25% off, too! I think they're much > better than the types I've seen at the FLAPS and JC Whittney Catalog.