Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 Apr 1998 12:13:55 -0500
From:         EMZ <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: Head (gasket) fix
Comments: To: Ian Cameron <ianc@uvic.ca>
Comments: cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Let me add some other unscientific evidence. If you clean your kitchen faucet, after a few days you will notice "water marks", its a white hard crusty substance. After several weeks, (months in my case) this stuff looks just like the stuff that causes your head gasket to blow. Just as hard. Same stuff. Eric