Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 12 Apr 1998 19:02:46 -0700
From:         Phil Blais <pblais@IX.NETCOM.COM>
Subject:      Re: Deep cycle battery replacement for Eurovan 92
Comments: To: Les perceptifs <pinardmi@ERE.UMONTREAL.CA>
Comments: cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

I bought a Sears DieHard 130 AMP deep cycle. It is the same size as the original and comes with the added bonus of a charge level indicator represented by 5 LEDS; 0% 25% 50% 75% and 100% charged. One pushes a check button and observes which LED lights. I've found this to be far more accurate than the 97 EVC indicator. Cost was ~$85.00