Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 11 Apr 1998 19:41:25 -0700
From:         Ray Hunnam <hunnam@PNC.COM.AU>
Subject:      Re: CD
Comments: To: "Steven X. Schwenk" <sxs@CONCENTRIC.NET>
Comments: cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Listers

I posted emails dealing with this very issue. I have received some private postings questioning my apparent retreat on this issue. Let me state that those dicks can sue me all they want. In the end they will end up with three parts of *#@* all. You see I dont have much to start with.

What prompted me to write my second posting was a concern for Ron. It appears that some pricks - opps sorry - was threatening to sue Ron and take him to the cleaners. Now that doesn't sit well with me. Thats why I posted my retreat - no! not retreat - strategic withdrawal.

Its all well and good, for me to say - go ahead sport sue me ..... but I have no right to speak for Ron or Chris - remember them - our front men for the list. They may have a lot more to loose. As for me I like a good or even dirty fight but I have no right to commit others into a fight just because I want one.

If its a blue we are going to have - then its a all in - or nothing.

Ray.