Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 11 Apr 1998 20:20:43 -0700
From:         Ray Hunnam <hunnam@PNC.COM.AU>
Subject:      Lets just stop and rethink.
Comments: To: Vanagon List <vanagon@vanagon.com>

Ok I could be wrong !.

I have just finished reading Ken Hoopers email to the list. I have also read Rons and Steve's and etc etc and even mine. I think we have all lost the plot. I must admit that I was one of the originals who wanted this. Hell I still think it is a good idea. But from reading the mass of emails on this subject all by the committed few I say now LETS WAIT A MOMENT AND THINK THIS OUT. Apologies for shouting.

Can this issue split the list or create bad blood.

If so then the bloody CD is not worth it. The rest of us can learn how to access the archives.

Currently we have everyone , me included, saying oh sh*& I am going to get sued. Then me and my big mouth saying oh yeah go ahead and try. We are not solving anything its becomeing as elusive as our bloody head leaks. Ken Ron Chris sit down talk to each other and listen to each others fears and worries. I am sure that comprisemise is possible. If accommodation cant be reached then - so be it!

This is too good a bunch of guys and gals, all sharing a common interest to be split up over some bloody CD. Boy if we could stick it up VW as good as we can stick it up each other we would have no problems.

Let the CD issue drop for the moment. Let Ken Ron Chris and someone else from the type 2 list sort it out. I am sure they would let us know their decision. I wont say another word on the matter after reading this everyone will probably say you bloody beauty.

Ray