Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Apr 1998 09:36:14 -0400
From:         Michael Sullivan <sullivan@OPENMARKET.COM>
Subject:      Re: Stupid Question
Comments: To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Interesting -- my '87 Westy had incandescent bulbs, NOT flourescents! I swapped the old inefficient light out for the more energy-efficient design from a junked '91 Carat.

Cheers, MJS

-- Michael J. Sullivan Director of Catalog Design Open Market Inc. ****************************************** work: http://www.openmarket.com play: http://www.hsdesign.com ******************************************