Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Apr 1998 12:13:39 -0400
From:         EMZ <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: Clunking front end noise
Comments: To: db25 <Douglas_M_BENSEN@UMAIL.UMD.EDU>
Comments: cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Your not going to believe this, but I have found that if your windsheild washer tank has just the right amount of fluid in it, it may cause a clunking noise, as if there is a front end problem. Try cleaning the front window with the on board washer fluid for a few minuites. This fluid level is just below full when this happens.

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 72-240z Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler