Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 Apr 1998 09:34:16 +0000
Comments:     Authenticated sender is <blosskf@relay.apci.com>
From:         Karl Bloss <blosskf@APCI.COM>
Subject:      trips and parts to NE /f
Comments: To: vanagon@vanagon.com

Subj: Friday ramblings about trips and parts delivery. Delete if you're only into hard core tech info.

Our trips to New England and Canadian Atlantic provinces to escape the hot muggy Appalachian summers is becoming somewhat of a tradition. So too is the delivery of bus parts from the Bus Depot (right down the road from me) to VW people in that region. Last year we took a few things to listmembers in Cape Cod.

We just sent in our registration for Transporters by the Tunnel (July 17-19 in North Adams, MA...see LiMBO page for more). We're also taking a trip through VT, NH, and ME that following week. I know it's early to think about July, but people do tend to plan vacations early. So if anyone wants to tag along for part of the trip up Lake Champlain, Shelburne, Mt. Mansfiled, White Mountains, and over to Saco (near Kennebunk) Maine after the TbyT campout, feel free to tag along. It'll be fun to caraVanagon and nice security in case of a breakdown. Oh yeah, we're coming from east central PA.

Some people have already given suggestions on what to see and do, and other info would be appreciated.

Along those same lines, if you'll be needing any parts from the Bus Depot, do your finances with Ron (I'd have to pay sales tax since I'm local), and I'll bring 'em to ya. We'll go within reasonable distance from our intended route or meet you and please don't ask me to schlepp a motor or something. I'll even store them in the mean time. I have listmember references for this, so I won't be walking off with your parts.

-Karl '87 Vanagon GL Weekender "Beverley"; Trexlertown, PA http://www.enter.net/~bloss/vw/ VW shop list: http://www.enter.net/~bloss/vw/vwshops