Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 21 Apr 1998 11:21:07 -0700
From:         "Backus, Brian G" <Brian.Backus@PSS.BOEING.COM>
Subject:      Re: Help: $1000 to fix Jetta Trans?! (NO VANAGON CONTENT)
Comments: To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM, "Kevin J. Turinsky" <turinsky@JUNO.COM>

Sounds typically VW (Dealership) to me. There are other people in your area that can do the job. The trouble is finding out who will do a good job for not so much money. That's where this list comes in. Put out he word and you will get a responce I'm sure.

Even in Alaska I'm sure there is someone who can do a great job.