Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 21 Apr 1998 20:32:34 -0700
From:         Steven Johnson <sjohnson@CALWEB.COM>
Subject:      Re: Joel/Posting Patterns/Vanagon Disease
Comments: To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

>On Mon, 20 Apr 1998 20:02:29 +0000 Chris Paquette said: >>I find your post spurious and cynical, as well as > >aw, come on folks. :) if *I* didn't get upset by it, you guys shouldn't ... >Derek and i go waaaaaaay back before the list ever started. he's not >picking on me, just pointing out something he noticed. :) >

Ahem...Hur!!!...Hahh... Patewy!!.... (skattering of dust and cobwebs)

Well..... it's been a while since I've posted my useless drivel on a regular basis, so I thought I'd pipe up when I saw a Joel Walker 'and' a rare Derek Drew post under the same subject heading... ;)

(and also to get one in before this otherwise useless thread gets killed)

I sure some of you remember some of my blabbering back in the early beginnings of this list and that ill fated one that came before it in early '94....

But, I think Derek is more than right. But there are other reasons that some of us don't post as liberally as we did before. These days, I'm extremely busy with work and have been for the last 3 years. I had to unsubscribe my work account and resubscribe on my home account and can only skim most of the articles which is okay, because I've seen most of it over an over again. I'm not complaining, just stating fact. BTW, if you don't like this tread, or any other thread, don't complain about it, just don't read it. Use your delete option, that's what it's there for....

And Derek, I'm sure if you wanted to burn off the fat to see the meat of my posts, I'm afraid you'd end up with an empty pan!!!! ;)

Cheers!

Steven Sacramento, CA sjohnson@calweb.com