Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 15 Apr 1998 12:04:28 -0400
From:         Patrick Dooley <pdooley@GTE.NET>
Subject:      NOS for horsepower
Comments: To: John Anderson <vwbus@MINDSPRING.COM>, Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Just a thought, not to undermine the vendors, but a NOS fogger kit for a vanagon application would run about 300-400 dollars. You could dial in what kind of horsepower you wanted, to a reasonable point. This would be useful for short bursts of acceleration, not for top speed or towing. The fogger kits are fairly reliable, not like the old "dry" systems that tend to melt pistons.

-----Original Message----- From: John Anderson <vwbus@MINDSPRING.COM> To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Wednesday, April 15, 1998 10:46 PM Subject: Re: Price breakdowns On The ECO/Rocker "KIT" and Comments about ZOOMIN!