Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 Apr 1998 06:36:21 -0700
From:         "CARVER, JEFFREY D" <Jeffrey.Carver@AEROJET.COM>
Subject:      '80 Westis SOLD, Joel, change the stats
Comments: To: Vanagon <VANAGON@VANAGON.COM>, Type2 <type2@bigkitty.azaccess.com>

After having had a running VW bus for the past eighteen years (exception given for breakdowns) I am now running-bussless. I sold the Ivory daily driver '80 Westi. It has been driven home by the new owner. The new owner has not had a VW in his past, so is in for a new experience. He knows of this list, and should be joining.

It's been a wonderful experience reading/discussing and participating in the Vanagon email list these past couple of years. Thanks to all.

The non-running '80 Westi has a buyer, (the money order is in the mail), to be picked up sometime in the future. I'm not in a hurry, he's waiting for friend-with-truck to become available. The buyer is intimately involved with type2.com, so has now been courted by the forces on the wet side! Well almost, it's still aircooled, but it's one step closer.

I'll probably hang around the Vgon list for awhile just for the fun of it, and the learning stuff too.

So I have changed from Iwanna to Ineeda!

- Jeff Ineeda21/23windowsunroofDeluxewalkthru! to be used for daily driving. I know, I know, it's harder to find a walkthru, but I intend to keep this bus for a long time, so rather than settle for less than what I desire, I'll wait for the right bus to come along. I hope the VW karma is keeping an eye out for me!

'80 Westi Daily Driver SOLD and driven away '80 Westi non-running SOLD awaiting pickup & $

'66 Bus, Kombi STILL FOR SALE see it at: http://ebus.simplenet.com/Volkswagen/classifieds/classifieds.htm '22 Piano, upright Kohler & Cambell FOR SALE '67 Sqbk '64 Ford Crewcab '87 Subaru 4WD '97 Nissan Quest Grass Valley, California, USA Jeffrey.Carver@Aerojet.com