Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 Apr 1998 00:04:34 -0400
From:         EMZ <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: CRASH WORTHY??
Comments: To: rob wilke <wilpho@MCN.NET>
Comments: cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Yep... That was me.... Take a look at the Vanagon. Open the front door and look at the side impact beams, (also doubles as the air duct). Look at the beam in the front end that makes the dash hard to work on. Consumers report is for book worms with no brains of there own. By the way comumers report rated the 1987 Vanagon one of the worst by back them... They must be of drugs

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 72-240z Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler