Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 Apr 1998 07:53:00 -0400
From:         EMZ <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      "litigation is good" no VW stuff
Comments: To: "Steven X. Schwenk" <sxs@concentric.net>
Comments: cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

"LITIGATION IS GOOD" You have got to be a lawer. What ever happened to working out differences without the law. Reasonable people don't need the litigation, or the law. You can talk to reasonable people, and show them your view point. Only after conversation, and then a fair warning would I ever try litigation.

I have been involved with 4 law sues. Everyone asks "who won" My response "no one wins, it's who loses less"

Everyone please be warned: law sues change your life for good. You will realize how bad the law really is.

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 72-240z Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler