Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1998, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 29 Apr 1998 11:54:48 -0400
From:         Malcolm Stebbins <Malcolm.Stebbins@MSVU.CA>
Subject:      84 Van parts (including engine)
Comments: To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

I just found a guy in Nova Scotia who has completely! striped and parting out a 1984 2WD 4 speed Vanagon.

He has an engine and wants CDN $1,200 (US $ 860) it had about 175,000 kms on it. and is being sold AIWI (as is where is), but he’ll of course ship it at your expense.

He has lots of little parts from the dash, interior, doors, windows, hatch, rear axle and suspension parts, middle seat etc.

He may still have (somebody’s interested, but no $$ yet) the clutch and pressure plate, rack and pinion manual steering. He also may still have the carcass, NOT crashed.

He’s in the auto body business, and owns a 85ish Westy vanagon himself.

I bought some parts and his prices are very reasonable and my impression was/is that he is an honest person. You can contact him at:

Uphan’s Auto Body, 12229 Highway, #2 Lwr Onslow, Nova Scotia. B2N 5B3 Canada. Ph: -1902-662-3002 Fax: 1-902-662-3500

He’s an hour away from me, so please contact him directly, not me.

Good Luck, Malcolm