Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1998, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 May 1998 07:40:17 -0400
From:         EMZ <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: Swap Plans-215ci V-8, 1.8 project available
Comments: To: Jon Christensen <vvwca@PRIMENET.COM>
Comments: cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

HI Jon, AL V8? this is the hot setup. There is a guy in euorpe somewhere who did a V8 swap. HE had to cut out the rear cross panel in the very back of the engine compartment. other than that, I think it's a great idea. Fuel milage will be a problem. Fuel injection would help. I would look for a Syncro to make it worth your while...

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 72-240z Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler