Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 May 1998 18:05:22 -0400
From:         Scarlett Semko <damosem@MAIL.MCO.BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: an introduction
Comments: To: susan hafler <ceezuu@HOTMAIL.COM>
Comments: cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

WELCOME

The list is here for you and us and all others too. It's what we makew it and the one thing I've learned over the past couple of years on the list is great. Must say something for the folks on the list, I think it says it all actually. Need help? Need direction? Need some fun? Best I can tell is that it supplies all the above. I wouldn't heitate to help anyone and I feel they think the same.

Welcome

Ron Semko skyraider@bellsouth.net