Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 16 May 1998 18:43:50 -0400
From:         John Anderson <vwbus@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      '78 WESTY raffle chances 1 IN 22 !!!
Comments: To: type2@type2.com, vanagon@vanagon.com

Well the raffle of the '78 Westy, proceeds to Charlie Ford, or the upcoming 3 Bus/Van mailists, or Charlie's favorite charity (all depends) goes on. At the moment only a whopping 22 entries, which means you got a DAMN GOOD chance of winning this bus. I remind that mutiple entries are allowed and even encouraged, some have already bought a couple blocks. I really hoped for a much better and more positive response to this whole thing, I admit that the west coasters probably are a bit scared off, but hell enter anyway and show you got some VW stupidity. I've extended the raffle 1 week as the type 2 list had some problems (my stupidity) getting the post on. So for $5 a shot you can still win a bus worth easily $500 and your current chances are indeed quite good. I'd like to see those chances lowered a bit with the resultant increase in donations. Anyway if you haven't entered, or if you entered only once and want another shot, sent $5 or more to.

John Anderson 66 1/2 S WATER ST KEYSER WV 26726

with a 3x5 notecard with your name, email, address, and phone # included.

Geesh people, $5 is lunch one day of the week, come one join the spirit. The list of entrants is now up, and pictures still available at.

http://www.mindspring.com/~vwbus/vwbus.htm http://vwbus.home.mindspring.com/vwbus.htm

John vwbus@mindspring.com