Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 May 1998 01:28:10 -0400
From:         Mark Rokus <marokus@VOYAGER.NET>
Subject:      Re: You are kidding, right? Re: DIESEL is............
Comments: To: GMBulley <GMBulley@AOL.COM>
Comments: cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

All of my vans have been gas and I have been content enough not to undertake a transplant. I admire those of you who have worked through the pain as it is a test of many talents. Kind of that "underdog" feeling I used to get racing a '68 beetle against american 4cyclinders. Sometimes its extra work, but is sure satisfing when things finally come together. BTW, I do drive a oil burner bunny and I love it. Mark