Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 May 1998 14:30:29 EDT
From:         Thing Guy <ThingGuy@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Great Side Tent Deal from Germany
Comments: To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM, vintagebus@type2.com, type2@type2.com

I recently attended the Circle Yer Wagons VW show/campout in TN., and the Larry's off-road event in Xenia OH. These were the first 2 real VW events that I was able to show off one of my tents at. The interest was amazing. I constantly had people admiring the tent. Several owners of original Westy tents were ready to dump the original and buy a new one.

I was offered a great deal on the Casa Royal Bus tent from my German supplier. The only catch is that I have to buy 10 tents to get the deal.

pics at: http://members.aol.com/tentinfo

He is offering me 10 tents at a price break where I would normally have to buy 30.

I already have 2 sold, so there are 8 left.

Details.

Larger and taller than most of the bus tents. (11.15 ft wide x 8.2 ft deep x 7.38 ft. high in center, 6.56 ft. at side walls)

Aluminum frame. - much lighter than steel frames of other tents.

Polyester fabric - lighter and stronger than many cotton tents, and takes up a lot less room in your van.

Tent and frame will fit under most rear seats, or in your poptop luggage space. Frame: 39.37 in. x 7.87 in. Tent: 35.43 in x 9.44 in.

Seals up around and under your side doors better than other tents.

This tent sells for over $560 in the Reimo catalog, before shipping and import. I am offering this tent to the list for $530 and this includes overseas freight and import. UPS from St. Louis to you is additional.

This is a great deal, my regular price on this tent is $720

If you are interested you must reply direct to me from this post, (reply to me only please) or p-mail me direct and ask for the list discount. Non-list members can e-mail me direct from my web pages.

I hope to be at buses doing nothing this weekend with one of my tents. Happy Camping!

Steve '74 Campmobile