Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 23 May 1998 19:17:45 -0500
From:         "John H. Rodgers" <inua@QUICKLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Cutting through Canada
Comments: To: Les Crimp <lcrimp@island.net>
Comments: cc: Vanagon <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM>

-- [ From: John H. Rodgers * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

As for myself. I have never been in position to take a short cut through Canada but I have crossed the borders many times going from and to Alaska. I have always found the Canuck Folk extremely friendly, courteous, helpful, and kind. In addition, the Canuck Border Folk have always been very professional in the border crossings. I have never had a problem, and in a few minutes I have always been on my way, and at times I have crossed with some pretty wierd stuff, going both directions.

If you are open, honest, and above board, there should be no problems. Just remember, that if you are an American, you are going through a foreign country, however close we are to our neighbors, and their laws are to be respected, honored and obeyed.

You then should have no problems.

John Rodgers An Alaskan in the Deep South -------- REPLY, Original message follows --------