Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 24 May 1998 09:29:47 -0400
From:         PAT <pdooley@GTE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Used Diesel Vanagon Popularity in Europe?
Comments: To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

I was just gonna mention that VW diesels and the stuff GM made in the early eighties are not in the same ballpark, but Mark seems to have made a more thorough response.

-----Original Message----- From: Mark Thoma <TVReporter@STRATOS.NET> To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Sunday, May 24, 1998 8:53 AM Subject: Re: Used Diesel Vanagon Popularity in Europe?