Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 May 1998 03:01:39 -0400
From:         James Cohen <jscohen@SPRYNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: E-Code Rectangulars
Comments: To: VANAGON@GERRY.SDSC.EDU

These may indeed be the right lights, since they were $125 each side when I priced them in Germany in '95. But with the way the USD is kicking butt, I would assume the price to be closer to $100 now.

I'd advise anyone looking for the Euro H4 rectangular lights to contact a VW dealer in Germany and have them sent to the US. I know that Derek Drew has had this done sucessfully.

Or, maybe one of our listees in Germany could put us in touch with an independent FLAPS who could give us a better deal.

James