Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1998, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Jun 1998 21:01:56 -0600
From:         T and RMB <tmrmb@PCFASTNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: Newbie ?'s (dave)
Comments: To: vanagon list <vanagon@vanagon.com>

Hey Dave! Sounds just like us with our last Westy! It was an '84 in awesome shape and we were sad to part with it (though it went to a dear friend) to upgrade to a 1990. The parts we purchased were from the Bus Depot (reminds me we have to congratulate him and his wife on their new baby). He is in P.A. and is on the list, great guy. Parts go off and on really easily but go slow and rotate screwing in each one so it goes on straight (very important!)

As far as the fridge, we have had both the new and the old out and thats not too tough a job. Did you check the fuse behind the drivers seat (little black box with a screw on it). May not be it but it's a place to start. We also recommend getting the Bentley manual if you don't already own it. It is well worth the investment. As far as fixtures and valves a local RV store helped us there so that's a place to start too.

Hope that helps. t and rmb