Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1998, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Jun 1998 16:15:13 -0500
From:         Maureen Stretch <mstretch@SPRINTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: What Music???
Comments: To: Calle Fallberg <calle.fallberg@SWIPNET.SE>,
          Vanagon List <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM>

1. Elvis 2. John Denver 3. A little Bach, preferably guitar. 4. Spanish Guitar (Recuerdos del Alhambra) 5. Ella Fitgerald sings the Cole Porter Songbook

For items 1,2 and 5, you can sing along at the top of your voice and still sound good (to yourself at least) even with the windows open. Items 3 and 4 give your passengers a break.

Something I have wondered lately, though ‹if you own a Vanagon do you have to be a Deadhead too?

>Hi Vanagonners! >With last weeks big quiz in mind Iīm getting kinda curious on what music >ya listen to at different times! >Being born in the mid fifties Iīm a blues / rock / RīnīB man but it >differs from time to time! >FE: driving long distances myself at night - probably John Fogerty > same drive early in the morning with company - Jethro Tull > same again on a sunny summer day - Beach Boys > if itīs winter- Manfred Manns Earth Band > going to work - BLUES, George Thorogood, Muddy Waters, Gary Moore > > angry or just exited - Ted Nugent, Jackyl, Georgia Satellites, ZZ >Top > Then we have Enya, Pink Floyd, Bad co and all thes other good guys >that could be > listened to regardless of state of mind! >Everything delightfully served on high volume from my Philips CD/ >radioplayer, through 3 pairs of 6" speakers in the anything but perfect >soundstudio that a Vanagon represents! >But back to my Question, what do YOU listen to????? >Calle , Vanagon -88 4 BSDīs etc in Mullhyttan Sweden >Waitin anxiously by the computer for your suggestions to a TOP TEN LIST >!!!! >

Maureen Stretch Natick, Mass. 91 Vanagon GL Westy ģJohannē