Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 Jun 1998 08:35:05 -0700
From:         "Michael A. Radtke" <m.radtke@ELM.AZ05.BULL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Alternative to Oil Drain Plug
Comments: To: "Vanagon@VANAGON.COM" <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM>,
          ghamburg <ghamburg@VOM.COM>
Comments: cc: "Radtke, Michael" <mradtke@elm.az05.bull.com>

Hello,

I just happened to be paging through an unsolicited catalog and found the part that you mentioned. It's called an oil drain valve, priced at $17 and is on page 37 of the Imparts summer 1998 catalog.

Imparts 9330 Manchester Road St. Louis, MO 63119

800-325-9043

http://www.imparts.com

Mike

Michael A. Radtke - Z74 Voice: 602-862-4897 Bull FAX: 4853 13430 N. Black Canyon Hwy. Phoenix, AZ 85029 Email: m.radtke@bull.com

---------- From: ghamburg[SMTP:ghamburg@VOM.COM] Reply To: ghamburg Sent: Sunday, June 07, 1998 8:55 PM To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: Alternative to Oil Drain Plug

Does anyone Know where to get an oil drain valve that will fit a vanagon About 7 years ago I bought this nifty brass on/valve at Kragens for my Toyota truck it made oil changing a snap, I just shove a pan under my truck opened the valve and Voila! and it never leaked , However no one seems to sell it anymore. any leads? Maybe I could I make my own . -----Original Message----- From: Bert x. Kyzer <kyzer_b@M3.SPRYNET.COM> To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Saturday, June 06, 1998 3:13 PM Subject: Alternative to Oil Drain Plug